Sunday, February 01, 2009

THE HOUSE BETWEEN, Episode #16: "Devoured"



Be sure to check out the THB fan blog. In a new post, actor Tony Mercer teases the forthcoming episodes of the third and final season:

Addicted was a chance to do something quite different. It’s a type of story we’d long wanted to tell, but when we finally got to do it I found the shape John gave it to be surprising, and intriguing.

If the trailers are any indication, the visual realization of Scared is going to be something very special.

Switched is without a doubt the riskiest, most challenging thing we’ve done. I’m simultaneously excited by it and terrified of it, because there will be no middle ground. It will either be an enormous win, or we’ll fall flat on our faces. But, no matter what, I’m glad we made it.

Resolved. This is the big one, folks. This is some of Muir’s best writing ever. That script recharged my batteries in a big way. I said to John, “This is it. This is why we do it.” And I think we pulled it off. I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment