Wednesday, October 01, 2014

30 Days of Nightmares: 2014

 
Two years ago, I initiated a new Halloween tradition -- catching up on recent horror movies, one for every day of October.  I called my little experiment "30 Days of Nightmares," a nod to my documentary Nightmares in Red, White and Blue (and, of course, Steve Niles' vampire comic 30 Days of Night).  I enjoyed the experiment so much that I repeated it in 2013, and now I'm working on round three.

The rules are simple: I can only watch films that I haven't already seen.  I can only watch films made in the last ten years.  No sequels.  No remakes.

If you're curious about my last two marathons, the capsule reviews are all archived HERE (scroll down to "30 Days of Nightmares").  If you want to recommend movies for this year's marathon, leave me a comment below.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment